Sing at Work offers bespoke, one to one singing and voice work sessions for organisations, business professionals and individuals looking to enhance their health and wellbeing.
The SingatWork wellness program harnesses the powerful energy of music and enables clients to access its benefits long after the contact sessions.
Our clients have reported increased productivity levels, greater focus and improved general wellbeing across the workforce as a result of engagement in our programmes. Clients have particularly enjoyed the ability to work independently on their goals using the techniques taught to them in their individual sessions.
They share a passion for encouraging people to find not only their true voice, but also to boost motivation and a positive mental attitude.Meet the Team
"We had the pleasure of getting involved with SingatWork here in DEPAUL having had the offer to do so by a corporate partner and I can say wholeheartedly say that the approach adopted by the coaches put you at ease, give great insights into how your body works and builds confidence not only to sing but also to find your voice. I would absolutely recommend this to any organisation who is looking to involve staff in a fun project which will help team morale, help to destress and encourage staff to find their inner voice to better express themselves."Dermot Murphy - DEPAUL
Just some of the companies and organisations we’ve worked with:
So what are the benefits?
Beyond the joy of singing, there are many powerful reasons why Sing at Work can be of benefit to employees and in turn, your business, both physical and psychological.
Benefits to the Company
When it comes to the organisational benefits of singing, the list is immense!
- Improves employee engagement and productivity and gives renewed purpose
- Creates more energy and motivation, for a better work environment
- Creates new sense of connection and collaboration essential to team building
- Reduces employee stress and burnout to improve employee retention
- Increases efficiency and reduces absenteeism through stress and anxiety
- Instils greater confidence, along with an ease in performing, that boosts presentation skills
- Develops leadership skills – the strength of being brave and vulnerable
- Creates a sense of harmony through listening - adjusting your voice to give team harmony
- Encourages agility and the ability to adapt and change quickly
- Instils a sense of value in your workforce
Benefits to the Employee
Investing in people is crucial. Singing in the workplace is a wonderful way to engage and create value amongst your team.
- Singing creates an opportunity for employees to step out of the work space and have fun
- Improves morale and communication, creating a better atmosphere
- Singing connects people socially and creates an invisible link
- Increases motivation, helping to improve productivity levels and confidence
- Singing engages the brain differently, bringing a new focus to the working day
- Moving the body releases tension, physical stiffness and stress
- Self-expression gives a new found confidence and self-worth
- Teaches good posture which benefits employees at their desk
- Offers breathing tools to promote mindfulness and reduce stress and anxiety
How does it work?
We have developed an effective program for working with businesses of all types.
Begin your musical journey now
The first step is of course to give us a call so we can get to know you and your business and recommend what we think might work for you and/or your team.
Create harmony for your team
Based on the information we have and your budget, we'll put together a structured plan taking into consideration some factors such as the size of your team, expectations and whether you decide on group or one to one lessons - you won't be disappointed!
Sing up, sing out
Once we've all agreed on the lesson plan and how to move forward, we'll get to know your team so that they are reassured that they are in safe hands, we'll explain clearly what to expect and we'll put a plan into action - let the singing begin!